The Lands Creek Lodge has it all, with more amenities than we can list. Below are a few of the “highlights” for quick reference, but we recommend visiting the other pages of this website for many more!
- Six Bedrooms and 3 ½ baths
- Oversized Kitchen & Dining Areas
- Creekside Covered Screened Porch
- Upstairs Open Sun/Star Deck
- Game Room and Complete Gym
- Fireplaces: 3 indoor (1 wood/2 gas) and 1 outdoors on porch (wood)
- Central Air/Heat; 4 Zones
- Outdoor Creekside Campfire Area
- Large Fenced Yard Area (Pets are considered – see our Lodge Pet Policy)
- Outdoor Hot Tub/Indoor Whirlpool Tub
- Creekside Horseshoe Pit
- HD Satellite TVs
- WiFi Internet/Phone
- Seasonal Vegetable Garden (help yourself)
- Automatic-Start Emergency Power Generator
What is supplied?
The kitchen is complete with all of the common items required to prepare and serve meals of most any size. There’s a charcoal grill/smoker for outdoor grilling. All linens are supplied for the Lodge beds only; additional linens for available cots must be discussed in advance. All bath towels, kitchen towels, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags and pickup are supplied as well.
What you’ll need to bring
With so much supplied, there is not much else to bring along other than whatever you’ll be eating and drinking during your stay. There are a couple of grocery stores located just a few miles away that will have most of the items you may need. We do supply firewood but fire starter material and charcoal for the grill are not furnished.
What not to bring
We do not allow pets without prior approval. We do not allow fireworks, discharging of firearms, paintball guns, or outdoors stereos. No 4-wheelers or ATVs allowed on grounds. No tent camping or unregistered guests. No indoor smoking is allowed. No bad attitudes or Grumps are ever allowed!