The Lands Creek Lodge features six private bedrooms, a great fit for couples, with king or queen beds in each.
There are five bedrooms with easy access on the main downstairs level with one additional master bedroom upstairs. For those who need more space there are plenty of other spots to bed down for the night, indoors and out.
- Master bedroom downstairs opens to creek-side screened porch.
- Two main floor guest bedroom share large bath and feature queen beds.
- The 4th main floor bedroom has queen bed.
- Bedroom #5 on the main floor has two queen beds and its own vanity sink.
- The upstairs master features a king bed alongside a separate living room and deck.
- Additional rollaway beds can be made available with advance notice.
- All bedrooms have ceiling fans and windows for some fresh mountain air.
There are 3½ baths within the Lodge, each spacious and private. The main floor has two full baths and a half bath near the kitchen area. The upstairs has a full bath alongside the master bedroom and living area.
- Main floor master bath has whirlpool tub, roomy shower with 3 spray heads, separate private toilet area.
- Shared guest bath offers privacy with large double sink vanity area separated from shower and toilet area.
- Large upstairs master bath has full shower and tub.
- Main floor half bath located near kitchen and great room area.
A Good Night’s Sleep
We know there’s never a better time for a good night’s sleep than vacation time—maybe even a nap! Plenty of pillows and blankets for snuggling in, and room-darkening blinds for sleeping late. All of the bedrooms have ceiling fans and windows for some fresh mountain air and the sounds of nature outdoors.
Linens and Towels
All linens are provided for the beds only, additional linens for rollaway beds are available by advance request only. All other linens for additional sleeping arrangements such as couches, air mats or floor sleeping to be provided by the guest and must be discussed when making reservations. Daily linen service is not provided.
The Lodge has a laundry room with washer and dryer for guest use. The front=load washer requires liquid “high E” soap for compatibility with our septic system. Guests can feel free to wash Lodge towels when needed, but request that all bed linens be returned to our office and swapped out if the need arises.