Summer & Fall
(May thru December): $650 nightly, with a discounted rate of $3990 offered for weekly stays of 7 nights. Multi-night discounts for stays of less than 7 nights will be considered.
Winter & Spring
(January thru April): Call to take advantage of special rates offered for stays during this time of year. Discounted rates will apply, with even larger discounts offered for groups of 10 or less. Special weekday and multi-night discounts may apply.
Call us any time during any season for last minute and same-day availability specials!
A once-per-visit fee applies to all stays. This fee includes cleaning on departure. During your stay, all towels and linens, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags and trash pick up is provided. All firewood is also supplied for campfire areas.
State and county taxes apply to all stays.
- $100 for groups up to 10 people
- $150 for groups of 11-16 people
Reservations and Deposits
A minimum deposit of 50% is required to secure any reservation in The Lands Creek Lodge. We accept all major credit cards for deposits. Payments made by check and money order are accepted and can be discussed at time of reservation. Personal check or cash is preferred when paying your check-in balance. A major credit card must accompany any stay regardless of form of payment.
Stays of two nights or less may be required to be paid in full at time of reservation.
Check-in time is 4 PM until 10 PM; Later arrivals can be arranged.
Check-out time is 10 AM, unless prior arrangement is made with our office.
We consider and allow pets on a case-by-case basis when discussed at the time of making your reservation. We, being pet people ourselves, understand wanting to bring the whole family along, but also know firsthand that not all breeds make for a good fit for our cabins and grounds.
We’ll do all we can to accommodate you and your pet, but we reserve sole discretion as whether to allow the pet or not. We appreciate your understanding.
- Pets cannot be left alone in a cabin unless secured in a crate.
- Pets are never to be left outdoors unattended. They must always be secured by a leash when walking, and never left to roam our grounds.
- Larger and long-hair breeds are generally not allowed.
- Breeds considered aggressive or any animal deemed aggressive in nature will not be allowed.
- Barking is not tolerated. Arrangements must be made by you to board your pet elsewhere if barking cannot be controlled.
- Pet are never allowed to be kept or boarded in vehicles during your stay.
- Pets are not to be tied up outdoors.
- Pet fees of typically $50-$100 per pet per stay will apply.
- Service animals with proper documentation are always welcome.
- Pets are to be kept off of furniture and beds. Any damage caused by pets is the full responsibility of the pet owner. Charges for any damages including any needed repairs, charges to clean soil marks or “accidents”, any additional clean up beyond normal non-pet use may be subject to additional charge beyond the pet fee, and is at the sole discretion of the management of Lands Creek Log Cabins, Inc.
For the comfort of all of our guests, smoking is permitted outdoors only.
Road & Drive Conditions
With the exception of the portion of the road to The Lodge described below, all of our interior roads and drives are paved. We will always do our best to ensure that all of our roads and drives are maintained to the best of our ability during any season. Once conditions are deemed unsafe, we will discontinue these efforts until conditions improve.
Please note: The road and drive leading to The Lands Creek Lodge is approx ½ mile from our Check-in Office. The road leading to the lodge contains approximately ¼ mile of unpaved gravel that may not always be suitable for all vehicles, especially during certain weather conditions. All of our interior roads and drives are fully paved as are all roads leading to our grounds.
For those traveling on motorcycles, pulling trailers, boats or other vehicles not suited for The Lodge road, parking elsewhere on our grounds may be available. This need should be discussed at the time of reservation. A vehicle able to shuttle if needed should always be considered.
With the exception of a $100 cancelation fee, your deposit will be refunded if notice of your cancelation is received within 60 days of your scheduled arrival.
If cancelation is made with less than 60 days notice your deposit will not be refunded and may be applied in full or portion to a future reservation with us as determined by management and the circumstances of the cancelation.
Short notice cancelations: For any cancelations made within 72 hours of your scheduled arrival, you will responsible for the full amount due for the scheduled stay. Consideration for any refund or re-book credit of any type will be considered on a case-by-case basis at the sole discretion of the management of Lands Creek Log Cabins, Inc. Our ability to re-book your dates will be a made a consideration should this need arise.
Please do make a reservation that you are not sure you can keep. No refunds will be made for arrivals that cannot be made or early departures or check outs. This includes all weather related events in our area or anywhere along your travel route. Please consider traveling in a vehicle suited for all weather conditions that could arise during your stay in the mountains.
Early arrivals are always welcomed when possible, and can really help during certain weather conditions. Please call ahead to check if early arrival is possible for your stay.